Sunday, October 14, 2012

St. Louis


So, the rift between actual date and things I am posting about is growing.  So, I have made myself promise this week to try to catch up.  Primarily because one of the main reasons I am putting pics on this blog, besides hoping that family and friends far away can keep track of us, is that maybe down the line the kids will have record of their crazy lives since a scrapper or photo album keeper I am not.



So, here's a little peek into our trip to St. Louis at the beginning of summer.  Daddy had to head to St. Louis for a gymnastics meet, and the older 3 and I decided to make the trip over to hang out for a bit.  Grandma covered the babies, and we had a weekend trip sans diaper bag or stroller!

View from our hotel room
 Visiting the arch
 The Mighty Missouri River
 More arch
 They wanted to do a "crazy" pose
 In the middle of downtown St. Louis, right next to our hotel, were all these cool fountains that you could wade through.  They loved them!






 Oh boy - she did this pose all on her own - no prompting!

No comments:

Post a Comment