Seriously, the kids had a great time on the ride and I didn't have to fight for a parking space, so it was a perfect way to travel!
Friday, August 13, 2010
State Fair Train Ride
It's Indiana State Fair time!!!! And the best way to get there is to ride the train from Fishers (where we live) to the fairgrounds located north of downtown Indy. It's a 20 minute ride complete with ticket takers, little old men who yell "all aboard" and some beautiful scenery of the backs of industrial buildings and an occasional house or two.
Seriously, the kids had a great time on the ride and I didn't have to fight for a parking space, so it was a perfect way to travel!

Seriously, the kids had a great time on the ride and I didn't have to fight for a parking space, so it was a perfect way to travel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(105)
-
▼
August
(18)
- Developing Diva
- The Danger of Literacy
- First of Thousands of Papers I Don't Know What to ...
- Big Yellow Bus
- It's Official
- State Fair Sights
- State Fair Train Ride
- Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor
- Tri Daddy!
- Gymnastickers
- Splash Park
- Ah Ha!
- Slow Down Little Girl...
- Lake, Big Lake
- Cheeseland Children's Museum
- Mr. Baseball (Well, Actually Mr. T-Ball)
- Can You Take our Picture???
- Dirty Baby
-
▼
August
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment