Monday, May 24, 2010

Deep Dark Secret....

I don't think anyone knows this deep dark secret about me except for my husband.  But it is time to come clean, because my new discovery is so exciting and I have to share!!!! After we had our cable set up here, I was crusing all our new channels the day after it was set up and discovered a channel that brought me pure joy....ID TV.  ID TV you say - what magical creation could that be?  Well, it is a channel that shows only real crime tv shows - 48 Hours Mystery, Forensic Files, Dissappeared...oh, I could just go on forever.  24 hours a day, I can turn it on and watch how chilling crimes are solved using forensic evidence, cunning investigative skills, DNA evidence, and a spray of luminol (that's the cool chemical that they spray on CSI and all the cleaned up blood shows up in a creepy purple when you flash it with a special light).  Brilliant!!!  I figure if I continuously watch this channel for the next 2-3 weeks, I may be qualified to become a forensic investigator with the local police depeartment.  Maybe not full time, but on a consultant status????  So, if you try to get a hold of me, and can't, don't worry.  I may be out solving a crime with the new skills I have learned from my beloved ID TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment