Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Indy Outing #1

We had our first Indy adventure this morning, heading out to the Children's Museum here in town.  I actually navigated us there and back without getting lost, and it was well worth the trip. The place is huge with lots of amazing exhibits.  We only checked out about 1/4th of the museum today, and can't wait to go back.  So, all of you with kids - come visit us - I've found something really cool to do!
First stop was the dinosaur exhibit, which was amazing...

You could actually watch archeologists working on fossils and ask them questions
Triceratops head still in stone waiting to be excavated...How cool is that!
E even got into the dinsaurs - Actually I think she was just happy to get out of the stroller
There was also a huge model train area, which K loved
Whatcha looking at????
The awesome glass- blown figures in the ceiling - just like the Bellagio
G LOVED the Babie exhibit
K loved the Babie exhibit as well as you can see....
The ladies working at the Barbie desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment