Our first week here has been good - we have met several of the neighbors who seem very nice, have checked out 3 local playgrounds, and I went for my first Indiana run last night without getting lost (somewhat). I think this will be a good place, just feeling a little lost without dear friends near or playdates on the calendar. But, I know that will come with time. As for now, I'm just that crazy lady at the park with three kids looking in desperate need of adult conversation.....
Friday, May 7, 2010
Our first week here has been good - we have met several of the neighbors who seem very nice, have checked out 3 local playgrounds, and I went for my first Indiana run last night without getting lost (somewhat). I think this will be a good place, just feeling a little lost without dear friends near or playdates on the calendar. But, I know that will come with time. As for now, I'm just that crazy lady at the park with three kids looking in desperate need of adult conversation.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(105)
-
▼
May
(14)
- Mystery
- Indy Adventure #3 - Rookie Race
- Mmmmmm
- Channeling Farrah
- Indy Adventure #2 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Ever seen an Indy car?
- Ever seen the movie Parenthood???
- Deep Dark Secret....
- How to Trick your Kids into Taking off all the Mov...
- Indy Outing #1
- Desperate Times...
- Ahhh, That's Better!!
- This pretty much sums up life right now. This ac...
- The Johnsons Have Landed
-
▼
May
(14)
YEA!!! So glad to hear that you are doing well!!!! Keep us updated!!!
ReplyDelete